Monday, September 21, 2015

A Very Macabre Christmas - Fabric Collection


For Christmas I really wanted to have the Skeleton Santa and VooDoo Reindeer up in my Spoonflower Shop for DIY. I cut it close, but I got it up and they are now available for sale. There's 2 Dolls, 2 Pillows, and 3 Coordinating fabrics in A Very Macabre Christmas Collection.

The dolls come on a fat quarter or a yard sized doll. The biggest doll is about 38" tall when he's finished. Or, you can get 4 fat quarter sized dolls on a yard and make one for yourself and 3 for friends!

If you're not too into DIY, but you love the designs (who can blame you!?), I also have these listed as lots of items around the web. The quickest way to see some of them is Pinterest, or you can follow these links to RedBubble, TeePublic, and Zazzle.