Thursday, September 16, 2010

you asked for it...!

Over the last couple years, I have gotten quite a few requests for a Macabre Kit. I always turned them down, but thought about it quite a bit. This year, as Halloween nears, and my Christmas list of custom orders grows, I realize that I may not have time for a bunch of Macabre making... and I'd like to make other ghouls, too.

SOOOOOO, I have decided to release 20 of each of the main sized Macabres, as a kit. That's 40, 20 12" and 20 14" total.


Macabre was born in 2008. He was inspired by a shirt my 1 year old was wearing at the time. I had been wanting to make more monkeys that I could repeat, like characters. Macabre just came together really fast... and was a hit right away.

I have made him in 4 sizes. 10, 12, 14 and 24 inches. There is only one 24" Macabre in existence.


Which brings us to the kits... want to make your very own Macabre, the Skeleton Sock Monkey? 40, total kits, ever. I promise, there will be other spooky kits, for sure. But this guy, this is it. He goes back to being sold as a completed monkey, when the kits run out.

These kits have stuffing included, will send using Priority Mail, and will ship by October 1, 2010.

CLICK HERE to see what skeleton kits I have in stock right now.